At BaySide Media, the partners work closely with our clients to develop strategic marketing tools that build brand loyalty and seize new market opportunities. By using a variety of content-rich media, we help our clients build powerful, long-lasting customer relationships.
Take a look at a few of the innovative marketing programs we have developed with our clients.
Click on thumbnails to launch image lightbox.
Digital Learning Environments
Client: Technology & Learning, HP and Intel
21st Century Connections
Client: Technology & Learning, Lenovo, Intel, Adobe and FutureKids
Alien RFID Insider
Client: Alien Technology
QuickBooks Payroll Bulletin
Challenge: Develop a successful email and print newsletter program for customers, prospects and partners. Increase email list, deliver newsletters in a consistent, timely fashion, and maintain a fixed budget.
Solution: BaySide Media worked with Foundry Networks to create a content-focused monthly email newsletter program that promoted the company’s extensive suite of networking solutions.
Results: Foundry Networks advanced from one quarterly print newsletter to monthly print and html newsletters.
- Mailing list increased to more than 150%
- Newsletter performance results consistently remain within or higher than industry standards
- Foundry has an integrated marketing campaign that delivers timely information, including white papers, case studies, news, data sheets and application notes customized for customers, prospects and partners
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
Challenge: Write and design two white papers for a promotional campaign for prospects who have expressed interest in the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions. Help prospects better understand security requirements and inventory management in enterprise environments.
Solution: BaySide Media acted as ghostwriters for two CPAs who were QuickBooks industry experts. The QuickBooks team provided the background materials and contact information, and BaySide writers interviewed, wrote and edited the two papers. Once the content was complete, the design team created a consistent, professional, aesthetically pleasing look for the informative white papers.
Results: QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions leveraged two eight- to 10-page professionally produced white papers within a highly successful promotional campaign.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions received higher than expected downloads during the first day of the campaign
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions campaign met its deadlines and stayed within budget
Verizon Wireless Customer Case Study Program
Challenge: Support a sales program that requires each member of the business unit’s sales team to deliver a customer success story. The customer case studies must be written in a short time frame, and reviewed and approved by multiple parties. Time is of the essence; wireless data expertise is a must-have; and client resources are limited.
Solution: BaySide Media’s team of writers and editors managed the case study program from start to finish. Once Verizon Wireless sales people identified a customer, BaySide Media completed the case study—handling the customer interaction, customer interviewing, writing and approval process.
Results: Verizon Wireless has an ongoing case study program that requires minimum internal resources while delivering top quality customer success stories that illustrate how customers are benefiting from mobile technology.
- Verizon Wireless receives customer-approved case studies in a short timeframe
- Verizon Wireless sales team members can meet program requirements and receive incentives for producing customer case studies
- Verizon Wireless has promotional materials for sales and marketing teams to share during sales meetings, post on Website and highlight during press campaigns